Hydraquip, Inc. has experience operating a diverse set of subsea applications that require the use of hydraulic equipment in a variety of extreme environmental conditions. We specialize in creating the best fit for the task at hand, and DMIC’s engineering team are always ready and waiting to develop a solution to any design problem.
Whether it’s material selection, special sealing, handle selection, extraordinary testing requirements, or extreme operating pressures, we are ready to rise to any challenge.
- Intervention systems allow deepwater alternative to rig-based well interventions
- Created a unique plug and receptacle assembly
This assembly required the customer to order just one part number, and receive an entire turn-key solution.
- Unique dual ROV duplex stainless-steel handle design with a swivel base to prevent umbilical line twisting during deployment
- Grayloc hub connection on hot stab
- Flanged coupling receptacle connection
- 2205 Super Duplex construction
- Designed for use at 10,000ft subsea and 10,000psi internal pressure