Maintaining equipment can be a timely, costly, and sometimes dangerous process. However, you can maintain equipment by properly utilizing automatic lubrication systems for preventative maintenance to reduce downtime and prevent premature component failures.
So why should you convert your manual lubrication practices to an automatic process?
- Optimized lubrication intervals
- Best avoid over and under-lubrication: The right amount of grease, at the right time, in the right location
- Reduced component failure
- Majority of bearing failures are lubrication related: Over/under lubricated, incorrect lubrication or lubricant contamination
- Increased productivity
- Lubricate while machine is operating, increase operator efficiency, maximize production, decrease maintenance time and re-purpose manual lubrication resources
- Reduced downtime
- Keep equipment running smoothly. Avoid costly unplanned repairs, minimize lost production time and reduce spare parts costs
- Safer work environment
- No climbing around equipment and avoid inaccessible areas (gases, exhaust etc.)
- Reduced lubricant waste
- No spills to keep environmentally friendly
Hydraquip is proud to provide high quality, reliable, technically advanced auto lube products supplied by Graco. Some of these basic components consist of:
- Controller (internal or external)
- Metering device (Divider valve or injector)
Check out our on-demand webinar, Utilizing Automatic Lubrication Systems hosted by Graco’s Senior Account Manager, Ryan Hollman, for a more detailed description on auto lube. Still have questions? Contact Hydraquip today for more info.