Accumulators, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets an extensive line of hydro-pneumatic accumulators, parts and accessories.
We are located in Houston, Texas, USA and have sales outlets world-wide.
Our management team is the most knowledgeable in the industry, with over 200 years of combined accumulator experience.
We hold Type Approvals with DNV, ABS, CE, and many other agencies and code requirements.
We are an ASME approved facility and all our bladder accumulators are ASME code stamped (U stamp).
We can provide Piston Accumulators from 1 Quart to 140 Gallons and bladder accumulators from 1 quart up to 15 gallon up to 10,000 psi with an endless choice of options, etc.
We also manufacture an all 316 stainless steel model rated up to 2000 psi. ALL of our products are seamless, no welding.
Request InformationFill out the form below for more information
- Capabilities include engineering, shipping & accumulator flushing services.
- Accumulators materials include chrome moly steel shell, & buna nitrile rubber.
- Accumulators applications include energy conversion, absorption of hydraulic line shock, pressure holding, pressurized gas bottles, & dispensers for lubricants.
- Replacement of bladder accumulators & spare parts are available.
- Repair & services for bladder accumulators, valve stem & diaphragm accumulators are also available.
Customer Service & Repair Estimates
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to call our offices during our business hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm CST Monday through Friday.
Service & Repair
Our Houston, Grand Prairie, and Lafayette locations maintain a complete factory authorized for repair and testing staffed by factory trained technicians.