With headquarters in Houston, Hydraquip has a long history of partnership with the oil and gas industry. Hydraquip understands the importance of having a quick response to drilling and production ramp-up, and supports the industry as they are trying to increase production while facing unprecedented supply chain challenges.
“We have many customers working to build the necessary equipment to meet production needs, develop more efficient operations and introduce electric technologies,” says Scott Nelson, President of Hydraquip. “Our entire team has been working to deliver products more quickly by planning demand forecasts with our customers to get critical items on order ahead of time, perform conversions in-house to meet customer needs and provide repair options to get equipment running quickly.”
Hydraquip is set-up to be a valuable partner for the industry for several reasons:
- We have long term relationships with our manufacturer partners. They understand our challenges and have worked alongside of us to timely get product for customers.
- Hydraquip can modify parts in-house to avoid long lead times from manufacturers. Extensive inventory paired with technical expertise has helped us develop creative solutions for customers.
- Customers depend on us to deliver custom subassemblies and hose kits, which can save production time at the OEM.
- Our sales team has partnered with customers to work ahead and determine production schedules to address long lead-time items.
- Hydraquip is a Danfoss Authorized Repair Center, assisting customers to repair and get equipment running faster than waiting for the lead-times for new product. We also repair all brand of hydraulic pumps and motors as well as offer Danfoss remanufactured products to save customers time and money.
- Our sales team is fluid power certified and able to assist with the design of new equipment including electrohydraulic and fully electric systems.
Hydraquip is invested in the oil and gas industry. We realize the importance of the industry for the American economy and respect the hard-working men and women who diligently work to provide critical energy to power our country and the world. Our company is 100% employee-owned and we are invested in the success of our customers and our business.