Celebrating 50 years of the Offshore Technology Conference, Hydraquip has been working with OEMs in upstream oil and gas since the company was founded in 1951. Specializing in value-added hydraulic solutions for mobile equipment, Hydraquip has expanded providing electric and electrohydraulic hybrid solutions for the newest equipment helping exploration, drilling, fracking and producing operations with increases to safety and efficiency.
See how we’ve recently started to use Automation Studio to help design entire hydraulic circuits with real-time simulation for customers to improve their equipment.
This year, we have the following partners displaying their new technology in our booth at OTC, with a preview of the products they are showcasing:
Visit us at Booth #521!
- D1P High Power Open Circuit Pumps – new generation of large displacement servo controlled high power open circuit pumps, developed for the toughest demands of large open circuit systems in the off highway mobile market.
- PVG 128 & 256 Proportional Spool Valves – built to take control with up to 500 l/min per section supplied with up to 1200 l/min (300 US gal/min) pump flow.
- H1 Variable Displacement Motors – bent axis design, incorporating spherical pistons with a displacement range of 60-250cc and pressure ratings up to 480 bar (6960 psi).
- Explosion Proof Proportional Protection Cartridges & Valves – fluid technology for use in explosion hazard areas, protection for gas, dust & corrosion.
- Valves designed to following specifications: ATEX, IECEx, GOST, Australia, Inmetro, NEPSI, UL, MA
DMIC (Delaware Manufacturing Industries Corporation)
- BVLS – Stainless Steel Ball Valve – new, low cost, 316 stainless steel WOG type ball valve designed for a variety of shutoff control requirements.
- Subsea Equipment – Check Valves, ROV Operated Ball Valves, all valves capable of operation to depths of 10,000 ft. with ROV paddle operators and panel mount buckets, hot stabs and plugs for ROV manipulation.
- Series BVALP ball valves – compact, high-quality alternative for hydraulic fluid reservoir shut-off requirements.
SIT (Supreme Integrated Technology)
- Jacking Systems – industry reputation for smooth operating systems, inclusive of pipe-leg or lattice-leg motor/brake/pinion assemblies, pilot house controls, alarms & monitoring.
- Emerson Valve Automation – North American partner for hydraulic and electric valve actuations, including local power unit options.
- Emerson Marine Tank Management – tank gauging & measurement, cargo monitoring, custody transfer.
- Electric Motors & Variable Frequency Drives – authorized distributor for Worldwide Electric and Hyundai motors, Danfoss VACON and VLT VFDs – providing expertise for VFD selection and installation.
- Mobile Control Design – complete package of software and components for automation of electrohydraulic and fully electric equipment, specializing in Danfoss PLUS+1 Control systems.
- Custom Electric Panels – 17,000 sq. ft. facility in Houston for custom panel build, UL certified panels and wiring harnesses.