Have you ever heard of Automation Studio? If you’re in the fluid power industry or know a thing or two about electro-hydraulic/pneumatic circuit designs, chances are good that you’ve heard of this program. At Hydraquip, we’re utilizing Automation Studio to quickly lay out detailed circuits for our customers. Since we specialize in system design, this made a lot of sense.
Why Automation Studio? Here are a few of the perks:
- Can design systems with our customers in real time
- Provides real circuit simulation
- Can test components to prove circuits will work
- Ability to quickly evaluate proposed improvements to equipment
Automation Studio also allows us the capacity to provide interactive service manuals, which have their own list of benefits:
- Ability to upload component videos
- Adjust flows and view pressure drops
- View product details connected to the schematic
Automation Studio can be used to design, document and simulate complete systems. The ability to provide a visual representation of the circuit to the customer is extremely helpful and we recently helped a customer improve their system while saving time by using Automation Studio. Check out this video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G60QBBJLhSs
Aside from providing unique design and simulation solutions for project/machine technologies within hydraulics and pneumatics, Automation Studio also masters electrical, controls, HMI and communications. Let Hydraquip push the boundaries of innovation for your next project by improving your systems effectively and efficiently with Automation Studio.