We look forward to exhibiting alongside our premier partners at the Offshore Technology Conference in Houston, Texas May 2nd-5th. The positive momentum in the oil and gas market has driven a large increase in customer activity, new technology and should bring new life to OTC this year. Hydraquip is proud to be on the forefront of this developing technology in partnership with Danfoss, DMIC, Wandfluh of America and Supreme Integrated Technology.
Hydraquip continues to help their customers optimize their hydraulic systems while becoming increasingly involved with customers looking to fully electrify their equipment for efficiency, safety and environmental reasons. We are proud to showcase the following exciting technology in our booth #2010 this year:
- Mobile control systems: design of the entire system using Danfoss PLUS+1 software partnered with Danfoss VFDs
- Danfoss D1P pump: latest open circuit technology which allows for flexibility in its application due to its increased controllability and fast response times
- PVG proportional valves: offering customers faster delivery times with Hydraquip’s valve build center located in Houston. We can design and build any custom configuration for OEM equipment
- Specialized Valves: Wandfluh specializes in a large variety of complex valves including proportional (spool valves, pressure valves, flow valves), poppet valves, non-return valves and cartridge valves
- Subsea solutions: valves designed to meet lightweight requirements for underwater operations and manufactured with materials resistant to corrosion
- Electric controls: analog, CANopen, IO-Link and Profibus options for controls. Wandlfuh and Hydraquip are able to work with customers to design the complete valve, control and manifold package for their application
- Hydraulic power units: designed and built in Houston, SIT has many years of experience with complete design and build of HPUs. Ability to provide complex systems used for jacking liftboats down to standard, smaller 5 hp units
- Valve actuation: We are the exclusive North American partner for Emerson actuators for the marine market. SIT serves as a value-added integrator to build customer valve actuator assemblies specific to customer requirements
- Ballast control systems: working with customers in marine and offshore applications to design and provide complete ballast control systems including valve actuator assemblies, LPUs, accumulator racks, tank level gauges, flow meters and integrated software and controls
- Fluid control valves: manufacture ball valves, check valves, flow controls and power unit accessories for a wide variety of oil & gas applications
- Gauges: Improved ANSI-A accuracy in a U.S. made design, NPT & SAE models, choice of liquid fill
- Subsea technology: DMIC has developed a niche market for products specific to subsea applications including manifolds, cylinders, valves, ROV buckets, flanges and flow control valves. These products are ruggedized and adapted for the harsh conditions seen in subsea equipment
- Hydraquip partners with many customers to build entire subassemblies utilizing products manufactured by DMIC
We look forward to seeing you at OTC this year!